I don't like cleaning the house ! And I'm not alone!
And that's why I decided to share these 12 cleaning hacks for all lazy girls, like me, who are easily discouraged when it's time to clean the house. Or, who are like me, start cleaning one room, and then start cleaning another one before finishing the first room, I have no organization at all! It is pathetic... Everything ends up being done. But it'svery very long!
How many of you will have the courage to say: ME! It's me! I have no organization when it's time to clean the house, and I don't know where to start !?
It may be your mother, daughter or friend who will tag you in this publication. Do not panic. This article is made with a lot of humor! And maybe the person who tagged you, will probably use one of these cleaning hacks! ;)
Here are 12 cleaning hacks for lazy girls like me:
1) You don't want to disinfect the cutting board or countertop after cooking the delicious chicken Parmigiana ? Prepare the chicken on plastic wrap! You will throw it later! That's all!
2) Washable mats are much easier to wash than fridge shelves! It's long take them out and put them back!
3) There is nasty smell in the house, but you don't want to clean it? Place dryer sheets in front of the air conditioner and your home will smell instantly better. MAGIC!
4) ALWAYS, use a liquid soap and not soap bar. Soap bar leaves residue! We must wash the bathtub and the shower even more often!
5) Remove coffee or tea stains with white vinegar! No need to scrub ! It's almost miraculous!
6) For all the clothes that need to be hand washed, we wash them in the shower and we sing! At least it's nice and our voice sounds so much better!
7) No way, to spend hours to clean lamp shades. A lint roller will perfectly do the job!
8) I never waste my time wiping water spots onto the bathroom mirror. The fabric softener sheets make them disappear quickly because of their abrasive effect on the glass. Then I put the fabric softener sheets in the shoes that have a nasty smell ...
9) Wash inside my oven? Aaaaark! So disgusting! I preferred to get an oven liner on the Internet! It's easier to clean!
10) I was so proud of myself when I bought this 2-in-1 pot !
- One pan in less to wash! Thank you darling!
-You're welcome Darling!
11) Oh! I forgot to tell you! The fabric softener sheets! They are also good for dusting frames, baseboards, and electronic devices that attract dust because of static electricity!
12) The old socks are perfect for dusting ceilings, walls, baseboards and floors! Once finished, HOP! Put them in the washing machine!
Well .. I'm going to take a nap ! Bye bye guys !