If you work in a child care centre or school, you are always looking for new ideas to entertain the children.
In this article you will find 12 painting techniques to practice with children of all ages.
So you can use these 12 techniques with the friends of the child care centre, the children of the school and even with the children at home!
Here are 12 painting techniques to discover with children!
1) Lightly fold rolls of toilet paper or paper towels into a heart-shaped stamp pad
2) Cut the edges of cardboard rolls! Paper towel rolls cut in half, roll wrapping paper cut into 8, or toilet paper rolls!
3) Use duct tape to glue together 4 rolls of cardboard folded in heart shape and they will form clover leaves! You only have to draw a thin line to make the clover stem!
4) Use a fork to make beautiful fireworks! PAF! POOF! POW!
5) Get the non-edible parts of some fruits and vegetables and discover the pretty shapes they will give once you use them as stamp pads!
6) Collect an old salad dryer to make an extraordinary painting accessory for kids!
7) Use plastic bottles with a background like this to make flower patterns!
8) Draw the child's arm and erase it with a pencil to make leaves with autumn colors!
9) Get all kinds of potato mashers to do painting experiments with the kids!
10) Blow painting has always been fun to make a lot of funny monsters or funny people!
11) In autumn it's very fun to find beautiful dead leaves to print beautiful color gradient!
12) Collect the bubble wrap from your purchases to paint! This is one of the favorite painting activities of children! You will see! The sound that the bubble wrap creates with the paint amuses the little ones!
What do you think is the most enjoyable of these tips ? Have you ever done something similar ? If so, share the pictures of your projects with us in the comments section!