Do you have a lot of blueberries from your garden or the farm? You absolutely have to try this delicious blueberry loaf recipe! Don't worry you can also use frozen berries if you don't have access to fresh ones, it will be just as delicious.
- 2 cups + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour (divided)
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Start by preheating the oven to 350°F and prepare two 9x5-inch loaf pans by greasing with butter or cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine the blueberries with 2 tablespoons of flour and set aside for now.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer or stand mixer until you achieve a smooth consistency. Then, add in the eggs only one at a time (mix well after each egg).
- In a another large mixing bowl, stir the remaining 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt. Then, gradually incorpore into the wet mixture.
- Gently fold in the blueberries/flour mixture using a wooden spoon and pour the batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes then transfer onto wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!