Poultry can be really boring and dry, but not with this delicious recipe! Herbs, bacon, spinach and cream cheese - yum! What a perfect combination. While we are spending more time home, why not try something different?
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (halved)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Smoked paprika
- Baby spinach (a handful, depending on your taste?
- 115grams (4oz) Cream cheese (herb and garlic or plain)
- Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise and season with salt, pepper and smoked paprika to taste. Make sure it is well coated.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add herb and garlic cream cheese. You can also use plain cream cheese.
- Add in a handful of baby spinach to the mixture or to taste.
- Place the mixture on the bottom part of the chicken and fold over the chicken so the mixture is covered and "inside" the chicken.
- Wrap the chicken in bacon rashers and secure with a toothpick.
- Place the wrapped chicken on a baking tray and cook at 275F/190C in a preheated oven for 40 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly. Enjoy!
Watch the recipe below
Will you give this recipe a try? What is your favourite way of eating chicken?