A very easy steak marinade that taste delicious! Sometimes, simple is better!
- 1 1/2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Put the steaks on a clean surface and with a fork poke holes. Transfer to a pyrex dish or a plastic container and pour the soy sauce over. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the mustard, garlic, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- After 15 minutes, remove the steak from the soy sauce. Discard the sauce.
- Brush the steak with the mustard sauce. Refrigerate for at least 45 minutes.
- Grill the steaks to your liking on the barbecue (or in a saucepan). Enjoy!
What is your favourite way to cook steak?