Are you planning a summer vacation with the whole family? Are you sad about your plants? There is no need to stress if your sister or neighbour will water them! There is a way to make sure your plants will get watered while you are away.
An easy DIY system that will prevent them from drying and dying! And all you need is a large pot and some yarn!
- A large pot or basin
- A stool or stepladder
- Start by filling the pot or basin with water and place it on the stool.
- Place all your plants around the stool.
- Cut the yarn into several fairly long pieces.
- Wet the yarn pieces and put one end in the bottom of the pan.
- Bury the other end of the yarn in the soil at least 2cm deep.
- Go on vacations!
We told you it was easy! And so inexpensive, you probably already have all you need at home. Here are some more ideas to help you!
It also works for outdoor plants.
Did you know about this trick?
Source: comment-economiser · Photo Credit: Adobe Stock