There is nothing better than a cold iced drink in a hot summer day! There is many option available at your favourite cafe but it can get really expensive, especially if you like to enjoy it everyday! My Nguyen @myhealthydish shared her at-home recipe for the Starbucks Dragonfruit Refresher and it taste exactly the same! Try it, you will love it!
- 1/2 cup dried dragonfruit chips
- 1 packet watermelon iced tea
- 1 cup pink lemonade
- 1 tbsp honey
- Ice cubes
- Soak 1/2 cup of dried dragonfruit chips in an inch of warm water to rehydrate them.
- Make 1 packet watermelon iced tea by soaking it in 1 cup or room-temperature water.
- In a cup with a cap, add 1 cup pink lemonade to the watermelon iced tea. Pour over the rehydrated dragonfruit chips and 1 tablespoon honey.
- Shake well to combine.
- Serve over ice in your favourite cup. Enjoy!
What is your favourite summer drink? Are you also a fan of Starbucks Refreshers?