It often happens that we have to offer a gift that does not comes with a box.
And if you're like me, giving a gift in a gift bag is out of the question! It's too easy! Nobody likes to unwrap a gift from a store-bought gift bag - it's boring!
So here's what to do instead:
- Place the gift on the paper and wrap it crosswise to get the necessary paper dimensions.
- Remove the object and fold the paper in half. Secure the center with adhesive paper.
- Fold the paper on one side only and fold it like the side of a normal gift box
- It will become the bottom of the gift wrap, so turn it over.
- Insert the object inside
- Close the top by folding back the paper and seal it with more adhesive tape
- Add ribbons or decorative bowls.
It's much easier than you might think!
Are you all done your gift wrapping for this year?