For many of us, the jewelry box (or whatever takes its place) is a junk pile in which adornments of all eras and all prices are piled up together and gets damaged or lost. It means that it is time to tidy up and organize your jewelry! But first, you need to make sure that it is clean and still in good shape.
Here are some tips to clean your gold, silver, platinum or copper jewelry and restore them to their first-day shine!
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) baking soda
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) salt
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) dish soap
- 1 cup (250 mL) hot water
- In a small bowl, combine ingredients with hot water.
- Soak your jewelry for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Using a toothbrush, gently brush the jewelry if needed.
- Let dry on a clean towel.
What is your favourite piece of jewelry?
Source: Meilleurs Trucs · Photo Credit: Pinterest